- 1 pound of good quality dark chocolate (70% or higher) like a Ghirardelli or Scharfenberger
- 1/2 cup Goji berries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sea salt flakes
- Chop chocolate. Place in a bowl over simmering water. DO NOT allow the bottom the bowl to touch the water (the heat from the water will burn the chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- When chocolate begins to melt turn heat off and stir the chocolate with a spatula until completely melted. Pour onto prepared sheet pan and smooth out to desired thickness - about 1/8 inch thick.
- Scatter goji berries, coconut, and pumpkin seeds over the entire surface. Sprinkle the sea salt from a height of at least six inches from the chocolate (This allows for even application of the sea salt)
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Feel free to add any toppings that you want. We just liked this combination!
- You can also make this with milk chocolate or white chocolate or even a mix/swirl (look for our white chocolate bark coming soon). We like the flavonoids and the health benefits of dark chocolate.