This superfood salad is vegan and vegetarian. It is SO filling, SO delicious, and SO nutrient rich. This is the food your body and skin needs with all the flavor you crave.
1 ½ cups red cooked quinoa (or ½ cup uncooked-see box for instructions)
2 cups of chopped kale
6 brussel sprouts shaved
1 large red onion diced
1 avocado, chopped
1 pomegranate, seeds
⅓ cup chopped dates
⅓ cup golden raisins
¼ cup chopped pistachios
¼ cup goji berries
¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 butternut squash, diced into little squares
1/2 head of cauliflower
A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon cumin powder
⅓ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon of maple syrup
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower and butternut squash with olive oil, fresh rosemary, and a pinch of chili powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients and the dressing while the quinoa is cooking.
- Combine everything and toss with desired amount of dressing