Scientifically designed with active ingredients that regenerate and repair #JOH #serum
A difference you can SEE and FEEL
Johan Yvon’s Age Defying Cream Serum is the ultimate serum and can be used on all skin types. It improves epidermal texture by infusing the skin with 7 active ingredients that reduce wrinkles, minimize hyper pigmentation, fight off free-radicals, and slow down the aging process.
- Visibly smoothes the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen.
- Increases the resistance and proliferation of skin cells.
- Repairs and protects the skin from cell damage caused by glycation.
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles by improving elasticity and the hydration of the skin.
- The epidermis transforms into a more durable and flexible texture.
- Skin maintain hydration more efficiently to due reduced trans-epidermal water loss.
7 Magical Ingredients
We researched and analyzed every single ingredient that went into this serum and how they work in tandem to delivery the best results. There are ingredients that produce short term immediate results that we want and love to see, as well as ingredients that target long term skin health that we need. We thought you might want to learn about them too.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Our serum uses two types of this ingredient.
- The more common Hyaluronic Acid, which has a higher molecular weight, will help to protect the skin from external environmental agents (pollution, UVA / UVB rays, smoke), but does not penetrate the skin as effectively as the more rare type of this ingredient.
- Therefore our serum also incorporates a second type of Hyaluronic Acid (which has a lower molecular weight), and is better absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin through a nano-dispersion technology.
- Matrixyl-3000: A peptide that stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair to combat signs of aging at the cellular level for long term results.
- Algisium SP: A silanol (derived from silicon naturally occurring in the epidermis) is a common element of the fibres that connect skin, train, and organize the extra-cellular matrix (ECM). Silicon naturally breaks down with age causing the drooping effect that women often see. The effect of this ingredient in clinical tests was a noticeable reduction in the depth of wrinkles and 70% of women tested felt the ingredients’ effect.
- Prodizia: Reduces the visible signs of fatigue, rings, pockets, dull skin and dark circles. Protects and repairs the skin from damage due to glycation for long term results.
- Epidermosil: Epidermosil stimulates the production of collagen, epidermal renewal and acts as a filler, as well as a biological exfoliant, allowing the skin to better absorb all the ingredients. With age, our skin becomes thinner so it was essential that our serum have this ingredient which is responsible for the re-thickening of the skin. The clinical tests for this ingredient showed staggering results: 36% wrinkle reduction, 30% experienced improved skin texture.
- Luviskol K30: Forms a thick outer film on the skin creating a barrier that helps maintain hydration as well as protect the active ingredients, giving them time to absorb.
- Fucocert: An anti-wrinkle agent which stimulates cell renewal and prevents the skin from experiencing oxidative stress. It provides an intense and long-lasting moisturizing effect. This product gives a soft and velvety feel, but its power comes from stimulating ‘longevity protein’ cells.
Preserving the High Quality Ingredients
“One of the first things that my clients notice with my products is the obvious lack of any fragrance. Many times, companies add fragrance to mask the scent of ingredients or simply to add a nice smell. However, for sensitive skin especially, fragrances can be an irritant, so I don't use them. Additionally, my technologically superior ingredients do not have a scent. Throughout my years of research, I've noticed that companies who heavily use fragrances in their skin care products do so because they have to account for random bacteria that compromise products when exposed to air or even users. To combat this, I require my products to be sold in airless packaging. This ensures the ingredients stay as fresh and pure as possible so they can perform the magic I intended them to."